Unlimited check writing, free Visa® debit card, access to surcharge-free ATMs, and so much more — that’s what you can expect from Member Checking!
Enjoy this simple checking account that also gives you the flexibility to manage your money with convenient on-the-go services, like free online banking. Maintain a minimum balance of $100 and this account is free!
- Checking solution that makes life simple
- Avoid the $5 monthly service fee by doing one of the following:
- Maintain a $100 minimum daily balance AND/OR
- Maintain active direct deposit
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking
- Includes eStatements
- Free online bill pay*
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card**
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Overdraft protection available
- NCUA insured up to $250,000
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- No minimum deposit to open
- Must open Member Savings account with a $5 minimum deposit in order to open checking account
*ePay (online bill pay) is free to all active user accounts. Active user accounts are defined as ePay accounts that have been used to pay at least one (1) bill per month. A monthly fee of $4.95 will be charged to your share draft account if the account becomes inactive or if you have not paid at least one (1) bill during the monthly period. If you have questions regarding billing please contact Electronic Services at 907-561-1407.
**Must be 13 years or older (with a consenting adult joint signer on the account) to have a VISA debit card associated with an account.
View our Truth in Savings disclosure for more details.