Online Banking & Bill Pay
Don’t be tied down to “regular banking hours” — with eNavigator! online banking & bill pay, you can manage your finances on your time, without having to step foot in a credit union.
From accessing eStatements to transferring funds to setting up automatic bill payment, you’ll have account access 24/7, anywhere there’s internet. That’s a lot better than having to rush to the credit union before close, right?
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Northern Skies customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease*:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Send personalized gift check and charitable donations
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
UPDATED BROWSER REQUIREMENTS - Effective January 2020
To ensure that you are able to continue to utilize many of the electronic services that we offer, it is essential that you ensure that your internet browsers (mobile devices as well) up to date and supported.
Here is a list of the browsers that will be supported after January 2020:
- Chrome 66 and above
- Microsoft Edge 18 and above
- Firefox 59 and above
- Safari 11 and above
- Android 5.0
- iOS 8.0
- Windows Phone 8.1 or IE Mobile 11
- Internet Explorer 11*
* Only when using Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 starting in January 2020
To help you determine which browser you currently have, simply click on a link below. Then, follow the online links to update your version if need be.
Losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid being a victim of fraud. Save yourself — and the environment!
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
*Online bill pay (ePay) is free to all active user accounts. Active user accounts are defined as ePay accounts that have been used to pay at least one (1) bill per month. A monthly fee of $4.95 will be charged to your share draft account if the account becomes inactive or if you have not paid at least one (1) bill during the monthly period. If you have questions regarding billing please contact Electronic Services at 907-561-1407.