IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN LOST OR STOLEN:
- INFORM NORTHERN SKIES FCU IMMEDIATELY. You can inform us in writing or by calling (907) 561?1407, (800) 747?1407, or (800) 682-6075 (if it is not within our normal business hours).
- Visit www.reportmycards.com to report your missing card.
If we detect potential card fraud, here's how our prevention service works:
- You will receive an automatic email notification from us, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud".
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud" option.
- If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. Remember - our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
*The phone number for our Fraud Center has changed to 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center,” it will display whenever you get a call from this number.